Favourite skin care products at INLIV
By Raeshell Birin | Medical Aesthetics Coordinator | INconnection | MEDICAL AESTHETICS
Introducing our INLIV clients to proper skin care products is more than just a job for me. I’m always eager to try the products to experience the results first-hand. Having that personal experience is the best way for me to help guide people to the best at-home solutions for their individual needs. And knowing all of our products are selected by our medical director, Dr. Wendy Smeltzer, you can be assured they’re of exceptional quality and highly effective, addressing a range of skin concerns. Here are some of my current favourite skin care products.
Vivier GrenzCine Serum
About Vivier GrenzCine Serum:
- Increases firmness and hydration of the skin
- Thickens the skin
- Increases skin’s luminosity
- Diminishes fine lines and wrinkles
- Increases appearance of more youthful skin
- Improves skin tone, texture and elasticity
- Oil-free, alcohol-free, hypo-allergenic, non-comedogenic, dermatologist tested
Vivier GrenzCine Neck
I’m so excited about this product! I’ve noticed a significant reduction in the wrinkles and lines on my neck. I saw a photo of myself taken just a year ago, and was stunned to see the improvement was so pronounced. Now I’m showing my neck off to all our clients so they can see the difference it makes.
About GrenzCine Neck:
- Corrective cream for neck and décolleté
- Thickens, brightens and moisturizes skin
- Firms and lifts neck tissue
- Developed by a plastic surgeon
Vivier GrenzCine Eye Creme
Eyes are the windows to our souls and sometimes the window frame needs a little repair! This GrenzCine eye creme is just as wonderful as the serum and the neck product but it’s specially formulated for the delicate tissue around your eyes.
- Formulated for the thick skin on the eyelids and around the eyes
- Helps to increase the thickness and firmness of the skin
- Diminishes fine lines and wrinkles
- Increases moisture and luminosity
Vivier HEXAM Facial Cleanser
This is my favourite face wash ever. It’s gentle, but cleans out my pores and removes my make-up, including mascara and eyeliner. I love that it leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh, but not tight, as though it has stripped all the moisture from your skin.
- Gentle, pharmaceutical grade cleanser
- Hypoallergenic – ideal for all skin types
- Deep cleans pores
- Purifies oily skin
- Dermatologist tested
Vivier Sheer Sunscreen
It’s so important to protect your skin from both UVA and UVB rays, and sunscreen should be used year-round. I love the feel of the Vivier Sheer Sunscreen as it doesn’t make my skin feel sticky. It has a nice silky finish and it allows my skin to breathe.
- Broad spectrum SPF45
- Pharmaceutical-grade sunscreen
- Silky, soft and weightless
- Contains powerful antioxidants and silica for a soft-touch texture
- Dries quickly with no residue
- Ideal for all skin types
- Oil-free, fragrance-free, PABA-free
- Recommended by physicians
- Can be used following some medical aesthetic procedures, even when your skin may be more sensitive
Jane Iredale Liquid Minerals – Make-up
Since joining the medical aesthetics team at INLIV, I’ve become completely hooked on the Jane Iredale products. The Liquid Minerals come in a vast range of colours so I’m able to match for each client’s skin tone. And it’s a great product, even for those with sensitive skin or anyone struggling with acne or rosacea.
- Lightweight formula that won’t clog pores or irritate skin
- Sheer, liquid texture for a smooth dewy finish
- Helps cover imperfections
- Reduces the look of fine lines
- Diminishes large pores
- Refines skin’s tone and texture
- Contains CoQ10 to help diminish signs of aging
- The beads that are visible are liposomes in a soothing formula of aloe vera gel and glycerin
- Paraben-free, vegan and non-comedogenic
Jane Iredale Pure Pressed Powder
This pressed powder is fantastic! It provides a beautiful smooth finish without feeling heavy or looking overdone. It’s easy to apply, too. In a rush? Just brush some of this on and race out the door. It even has an SPF of 15 – 20! And I love that the compact is refillable.
- Weightless sheer matte foundation in warm, neutral and cool tones
- Made from micronized minerals
- Oil-free and weightless
- Broad spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection of SPF 15 – 20, depending upon the colour/shade
- Water-resistant to 40 minutes
- Contains anti-oxidants that help fight free radical production caused by sun exposure
Stop by to see me at INLIV and pick up some of our specially-selected medical grade skin care products and mineral make-up. And don’t forget to clean out your make-up bag regularly. I prepared some guidelines for you here, so you know how often you should discard some popular products.
If you’re wondering what treatments may be right for your skin concerns, call me at 403.648.2137 or click on the link below. I’ll book you for a free consultation with Nadia Zinchuk, our registered nurse. And you can search our different medical aesthetic treatment options here, too. See you soon at INLIV!
Born and raised in Calgary, Raeshell is a make-up artist, having attained her undergrad from Blanche MacDonald Centre for Applied Design in Vancouver. She has worked for independent short films, movie and TV sets, photo shoots and commercials and was a downhill racer for the Nancy Green Organization.