Virtual personal training to get fit wherever you are
By Ryan Hamilton | Innovation Director | INfuture | FITNESS
Do you struggle to fit exercise around a hectic job, constant traveling or the demands of caring for your family? INLIV’s Virtual Video Fitness Training lets you work out with a personal trainer from wherever you are. Virtual doesn’t mean it’s complicated. All you need is a wifi connection and some space to work up a sweat.
Virtual video fitness training is designed to help you integrate exercise into your busy schedule, giving you instant access to experienced personal trainers over video. And you’ll have lots of video platforms to choose from to make it easy. We can conduct your online personal training session by Facebook, Skype, Google Duo or Zoom.
Enjoy a fully supported workout before your big conference, after dinner, or while your toddler is having their morning nap. Whatever your lifestyle, we understand that finding time to stay fit isn’t always easy. Online fitness sessions with a personal trainer are a great alternative if you can’t get to INLIV to see your trainer in person, or if you simply prefer working out in your own setting.
The service is also fantastic value, at just $49 for a 45-minute session, including your fully personalized workout plan.
Getting Started with your INLIV Virtual Fitness Training by Video is easy!
- Send us an email or call us at 403.538.8881 and choose Extension 3 to register for virtual fitness training.
- Meet your fitness trainer live online. During this 30-minute chat, they will walk you through how to use the recommended technology and answer any questions you may have.
- You and your personal trainer will also discuss your needs, fitness history and any concerns you may have, and review any fitness equipment you have available before tailoring a customized virtual workout just for you.
- Confirm your preferred video platform – Facebook, Skype, Google Duo or Zoom. And don’t be intimidated if you’re not familiar with video calling. We will help guide you.
- Your personalized training plan will be emailed to you and your first virtual training session will be scheduled.
- Get online with your trainer and get fit – from wherever you are!
Virtual Video Fitness Training is available during the following hours:
- Monday – Thursday from 6 am to 8 pm
- Friday from 6 am to 7 pm
- Saturday from 7 am to 1 pm
- All times listed are Mountain time zone
What our clients are saying about virtual personal training:
With video training I could do my workouts from home and my office. As a busy professional who cannot always make it into the gym, this was a huge advantage. I really found no excuse to miss my workouts. I could connect with my trainer through the video and felt the same motivation and care as I did when training in person. I am now more knowledgeable with my fitness equipment at home. – INLIV client
How did we develop this service?
Virtual Video Fitness Training was an idea born in INLIV’s Innovation Lab (iLab). Our iLab dedicates space, resources and funding to develop new products and services designed to help Canadians stay healthy and lead amazing lives.
Learn more about INLIV’s Fitness Programs:
- Explore all our fitness and personal training programs
- Check out our advanced medically-based fitness assessments
- Register to receive our monthly newsletter for our latest news, services, and tips
- You can also connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Ryan Hamilton is INLIV’s Innovation Director. He completed his Master’s in Sport and Exercise Science in New Zealand and worked in the UK before moving to Canada. Ryan is a Level II Certified Exercise Physiologist and registered personal trainer, with extensive experience and knowledge in the fields of physiology, research and musculoskeletal rehabilitation, as well as in teaching and training others.